Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013 and Recapping Christmas!

Happy New Year Friends! 



Today I am taking the day to be lazy, work on some wedding stuff, relax from the CRAZY last couple of weeks I have had ... and finally catch up on blogging and everyone else's blogs! :) 

I have so many wonderful things to share from Christmas ... so this will be a long one ... then I have some other Christmas posts coming this week just to do a little recap! But I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Year and got to spend lots of time with their family and friends! 

Our Christmas was PERFECT!
I was such a bad blogger and didn't even get to share our Christmas card this year ... 


 Sorry had to take a picture of a picture, so it is a little blurry :(
But we definitively had Christmas Bliss this year!

If you are in Lexington ... our Christmas pictures were taken by Mary Maldonado and she was awesome!
Then our Christmas cards were made on Tinyprints.com

My work Christmas Cards were ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE
and created by the fabulous Mary Ellen Designs...


How cute is that?
I gave her kind of my vision for what I wanted on the card ... and then she actually hand draws these things!
She exceeded my expectations beyond belief :) Love it! Cutest Real Estate Christmas Card of all time!

We had a great Christmas!
We literally had 4 Christmas's and they were all so special! 

Frankie received a special gift from Santa in his stocking ...  

 HOHOHO!
hahahaha
A little Santa hat and heard ... which he wasn't very excited about but made for a cute picture ;)

He also got a new cute Woolrich coat ;) 
He is so so handsome! 


I am kind of sad to take all of this down this week :( 
This was my favorite tree we've ever had! 


I had a fun time with the present wrapping this year and all my fun litte taggings ;) 


We got a surprise visit and literally one of the best cakes I have ever tasted, from Ginny our wedding planner! Love her times a million. She is the BEST! 
If you are local check out her website by clicking here ... she is awesome! 

On Christmas Day we had a blast ... 
The kids and their new robes ;) LOL

Chris and I opened some and bless his heart he did an amazing job this year! 
I am so blessed and lucky ... he remembered things I had just said in passing from months ago! 

So sweet and we were both very blessed this Christmas! 

I think one of my favorite things I got 
(besides my new cross body purse and gold monogrammed necklace! hehe) 
was this ... 


My little gold ring with Chris's initials on it ... obsessed with this. I have wanted one for a long time and it is even cuter in person than it looks in this pic! 

My other favorite thing is my new Marmot vest that my dad picked out all on his own lol ;)
He did good! I have worn it every day since Christmas, it is warm and cozy! 


We celebrated with our families and had a blast! 


Me, my Dad, my brother Chris and my Mom

I think it can all be summed up by this picture of Jake ... 


Best Day Ever!
(shirt from Nordstrom children's department)  

I have an awesome kid's Christmas Party to blog about...
our trip to Bristol, TN to see my family ... 
AND ... 
my 30 before 30 List that I have been compiling! 

Happy New Year! 
Hope your holiday's were blessed and fabulous!  
Xo,

post signature

8 comments:

  1. This is too precious. First of all, you are so stinkin gorgeous! Second, I am so jealous of that monogrammed necklace, SO cute! You are so blessed girl :)

    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! I love the bag, necklace and ring. Your vest is perfect for cold weather. And I'm obsessed with your work Christmas card. Mine were not real estate-y at all. I'll have to keep yours in mind when I create cards for next year.

    Hope you had a great New Years Eve!!

    Xo-L
    brunchwithlaura.blogspot.com

    PS: I changed my blog name from Simply Lowcountry to Brunch with Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Louis! I have been lusting over a crossbody Louis for a long time! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post. Your Louis, necklace, and that ring are so cute! What was Ella opening when she had the most excited facial expression ever??? She was so happy, it looked. Your cards were adorable, and I loved seeing Mia on your door behind Jake.

    Happy 2013, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!! Is your bag a pm or gm? It's the perfect size.

    Tori

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok, having a hard time deciding which is cuter-that initial ring or Jake's shirt!!! I"m so in love with that cross body too..definitely on my list. You looked gorgeous as always and I adored your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved ALL of your pictures! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the initial ring! where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)