Sunday, March 18, 2012

St. Patrick's Day Recap

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!!

I celebrated mine based around this...


We had tickets to go to the YUM Center in Lousiville to watch the CATS play!!

It was totally packed!!

We actually got tickets to the game before that too which was Murray St vs Marquette ... any fans?
That was a great game too!

Of course I wore my blue in support of Big Blue Nation :) But I did sneak a little green on me...


LOL, just a hair tie/bracelet ... but enough not to get myself pinched all day ;)
(I think I'm finally getting obsessed with Instagram now, where have I been?
How am I just now on the bandwagon???)

Before the game we went to eat at The Old Spaghetti Factory in downtown Lousiville... one of my favorite places!


Our seats were awesome... on the suite level in the terrace...


(I think the man behind us was smiling too haha)

The Cats played an AWESOME game, despite shitty refs the entire time! They pulled out a big win over Iowa State ...


87-71 ... GO BIG BLUE!!

So if you know anything about KY Wildacts, you know Ashley Judd is quite possibly the biggest fan... and she was in full spirit at this game... right down in the stands behind the bench!


After the game she had a little mishap...

Do you know Terrence Jones? One of our best players...


Well according to Terrence Jone's Twitter ... Ashley must have gone back to the locker room after the game and mistakenly grabbed his phone!!

Jones' tweet:
"If your trying to reach me on my phone you cant because @AshleyJudd took my phone to e town"
Judd tweeted at him:
"@TerrenceJones1 Terrence, your Mom called!"

I guess Ms. Judd got Terrence his phone back and left him this note
(which I stole from his Twitter ha, don't think he will mind, I'm pretty sure he doesn't follow my blog )


How funny is that? I love that the Wildcats are so popular :) hehe! Go CATS!!

Hope your St. Patrick's Day was just as fun!
XO,

post signature
 

4 comments:

  1. Murray State Alum... so sad about our loss, but we played with our whole heart and soul. Thanks for cheering for our Racers. You had some awesome seats! We went to Thursday's game, but couldn't find a reliable ticket source for Saturday, and the 250 mile trip was too much to gamble on to buy from scalpers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your MK watch! Excited to be a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it lame that reading that letter Ashley {first name basis here} left Terrence, gave me chills? Only in Kentucky do celebs act like average Joe's....Love her heart! You can tell she's just "good people" and HOW cute are you at the game, Ms. Braid!! Come do my hair!! I am SO ready for tomorrow's game!! Let's whip up on Indiana!!! GO CATS!!! xoxo

    Haaay Frankie, xo - Daisy May

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)