Monday, August 15, 2011

Oh, How Pinteresting Mondays!


First let me say, it feels SOOOOO good outside!
Finally, you can walk outside and not feel like you're stepping into a sauna! I love it!



I am finding the cutest ideas ever on Pinterest... I mean any and everything is on there, and the ideas are endless! I love it! Here are some new fave things... kind of random... some are Fall'ish to go with this lovely weather!! :)

LOVVVEEEE these ankle boots! Huge fan of ankle boots and skinny jeans for the Fall! These are so cute!

Totally ordering this wreath from etsy.com and they have loads of other cute ones... for every occassion and season, even football teams! I know Chris would probably be ok with my seasonal decorating if I threw in a UK football theme wreath every now and then hahaha ;)

Ok I have been wanting to use chalkboard paint for months now, but never really found the right project. This is totally do-able for me and surely wouldn't be that hard. How cute would these mats be for Thanksgiving? Love!

This is just the cutest thing I have ever seen. Period.

Crockpot Taco Chili ...Yum! Would be so good on a day like today! Must try this! As much as the kids love tacos I am thinking they may even like this too...??

This is soley for the purpose of making Emily excited! hahahahah You need to make these girl! So cute!

Stop! I'm dying! Football Strawberrys...Cutest thing ever! Would we have the cutest tailgate in the world with these for everyone to snack on? Will be trying this for the first home game for sure! :)

And just for fun... don't you love these auto correct websites? They are too funny... this is a pretty good one...

This is absolutely something that Lynda would do hahahahahaha Mom bless her heart. If she would allow me, I could tell you some funny ones on her and her abbreviated texts hahahahaha maybe one day!

Happy Monday!
post signature

6 comments:

  1. I love Pinterest. It is soooo addicting!! I love that wreath! So cute for fall!!

    xox-Katie @ sparklesinthesnow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahahahahaha. I am hysterical. LOL = lots of love. Jan would probably pull something similar.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a sick sick obsession with Pinterest! I love all your pins! I am a fellow KY blogger! I cannot wait until Football season and KEENELAND!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love the baby in a boot: )

    ReplyDelete
  5. The baby in the boot is so adorable! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that baby in the boots is soo stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)