Wednesday, April 20, 2011

You've Got Mail!

This week has been insane for me.... I have bene working like a dog, people are out, looking at houses, showing my listings, I love it! So happy Spring has finally sprung! Feels great to be busy!

Easter is right around the corner, still don't have our outfits planned (yes, I kind of like for everyone to match somewhat ha, Chris just loves this let me tell you!), still have some Easter things to gather, need to go to the grocery, etc etc. HOWEVER, did manage this little ditty that I almost forgot about until about 10 minutes before the kids got here... They got mail!!!

A Letter from the EASTER BUNNY hahaha so clever of him to send these out .... ;)
Even came with an envelope addressed to them @ our address and the return address from Mr. Bunny on Hippity Hoppity Lane lol (sorry if you think this is cheesy but I love it!)

So personalized.... They LOVED it... I'm pretty sure they read it outloud at least 5 times ha. So precious.

I am still working on the personalized Easter Buckets found in this post. Proved to be a tad harder than I imagined, lol, the Sharpie paint pens are amaze BUT be aware, they do get you high after using them for about an hour. I literally felt like I had a buzz. So I had a genius idea ... my nail girl, her name is Tee, I;ve been going to her for I don't even know how many years... well sometimes she says she gets high from all the nail polish so she wears those little masks you know ...

(this is not her ha just an example)

Anyway, long story short, I went to see her and told her about the baskets, paint pens, buzz, blah blah and she gave me a pack of 3 masks lol so now I will be looking like a cute little worker bee, mask wearin, basket painter... while finishing these bad boys up! ;) Pics to come.

This is my absolute favorite song right now ... I could listen to it on repeat forever! Love it! The video is kinda different, but the song and lyrics are my fave! (Mute my playlist at the bottom of the page first!)


Tomorrow I am getting my hair did, THANK GOODNESS, it is about time! My brown hair, (not really but feels that way when I look in the mirror, you know when your roots get so bad you basically have brown hair? That's me right now.) will be back to blonde in 14 short hours and I can not wait!

Hope everyone is having a good week!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dana. Super happy I found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news and check out pictures from the fall/winter preview I attended yesterday in Beverly Hills. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and thoughtful letter! The kids will be so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you forgot your android pattern or password don't worry i am here just follow the below steps to unlock your android phone password or pattern lock.This is a very simple trick without need of any type of software.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments and questions!
Thank you so much for following :)